Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where have I been?

I feel like it has been for ever since I posted anything or even thought about blogging. I have had a lot on my plate, (i am the new primary president in our ward) but am going to get something posted the weekend about our wonderful trip to lake Powell.

9 comments:

Aimee said...

I have been waiting!!!!

Marilee said...

Me too----I am anxious to hear and see all about the Greens again. You will whip that new primary and new ward into "righteous" shape before you know it!!!!

Janelle said...

ARe you kidding me? a primary President???????? You'll be great,,,,this is a new full time job for you....

dersley said...

Congrats on the new calling! You will be so good at that.

JW

dersley said...

Congrats on the new calling! You will be so good at that.

JW

Sheila said...

You will be so awesome as the President. If you need ideas let me know since I have had that job too. You're Mom, of course, is also a fantastic person for ideas. Good luck.

Kristin said...

That calling fits you, you will be great! It is actually a very fun calling. Can't wait to hear about your Lake Powell trip. It is our new favorite vacation.

Kristi said...

Wow, Cindi, big calling. Best of luck to you - lots of prayers coming your way! Post more, soon. There's not enough of Carter for us here!! :)

Becca said...

That's huge. I'm the yw president and it's totally different than a counselor. You'll be great at it.