Sunday, August 30, 2009
The joy of a Red Cup
When Carter was 1-ish we had gotten some of those bulk red Dixie cups from Costco to use for Camping and whatever. We pulled a stack of them out and built towers with him so he could knock them down. Well we have now gotten a second package of these cups and Carter's towers are a regular occurrence in our house (3-4 a day). Carter loves to build, invent, discover and play. He is just a amazing. He likes mom dads help, but usually we will find him by himself with the cups creating something great on his own. He loves it and has so much fun!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Never too many pictures!!!! That is awesome! I used little cups in my primary class, and the kiddies just stared at them. No one knew what to do with them. So I sat on the floor and started building a house. (tower) and told them about my 2 year old grandson who will be a major influence in the architecture world one day.
That is not too many pictures. I'm impressed that he will wait long enough for that many cups to be stacked up. Tuscanee will never wait for more than 10 cups, before she has to knock them all down!
oh my gosh! I was going to comment that Ben loves to build towers with plastic cups also.. but his towers are NOTHING like that!! Those are amazing!!!!!! Way to go Carter!
Quite amazing! You guys are awesome. I'm very, very impressed. I kept scrolling through the pictures and the creations just kept getting better and better. What an awesome, and cheap idea.
He is just like his Daddy! I can't believe he waits until the tower is built. Tuscanee would have knocked it over before you had a row up. You are having some fun at your house!
That is super incredible you guys! For Carter to be able to wait for the grand creation is over is just amazing. I can't believe how tall you guys got that one. Plus, I would be the ding bat who would probably make it fall, that takes some skills Green Family! Love the pictures for sure!
I can not believe it!! What a fun time for the Green Family....
Post a Comment