Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting out of the Heat

A few weekends ago we decided to head north and do a little camping. Of course we found a spot right along a river. We took the adventurous, less traveled route and it was very scenic. We saw lots of wild life and beautiful country. We had a great time. Carter loved being camping and fishing of course. Carter has always been a great sleeper and we never had him sleep in our bed with us so when we go camping Nate and I never get a good nights rest. Carter moves around so much, wont keep the covers on him and I am afraid I will squish him. So besides the fact we did not sleep well, everything else was great. Highs in the 80's and lows in the 40's. It was sooo nice.












1 comment:

Marilee said...

I am definitely falling behind on my comments. I haven't checked blogs for ages. Love your pictures and the Greens always enjoy wherever they go