Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a .......

Well we found out today that we are having a GIRL! We are due in June and we are so excited!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my gosh!! Now you for sure have one of each,,, I'm so excited for you guys,,, this is really fun news. A whole new wardrobe!!!

Kristin said...

Oh how EXCITING!!! Congrats, we are so excited for you!! Guess we can learn all the things we need to know for girls together!

dersley said...

Congrats Cindi! What exciting news!

Marilee said...

Wonderful news!!!!!! She is part of a wonderful, fun family. I can hardly wait to hold her and love her.

Grandma H. said...

This is from Aunt Carol and Aunt Elaine struggling over the computer and we hit the right buttons and saw your great news.... We are very excited for you. Carter will be a great big brother for the new one. Keep us posted. Hey, Grandma Marilee, are you there in AZ for winter or summer? You could have stayed home for winter. heheheheh xoxo

Tiff said...

Loo, that is fantastic news! A mini-cindi...the world was blessed with just one, but now there will be double the awesomeness!

Meg said...

Well, I obviously haven't been reading enough info on your blog...so I missed any previous news of this magnitude! Holy Cow! CONGRATS! Girls are a BLAST..and bring lots of sass into our lives. I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling???

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! That is awesome!! It's fun getting in 'girl mode':0)

Kristin said...

We were so excited to find out your having a girl!!! Everyone needs a girl they are so fun. We love ours.