Nana brought a fun ball launcher that they made together and then launched the balls. He loved it.



One thing that Carter was looking forward to was wrestling with Papa when he came to visit. Carter's signature move is his elbow pound.




Easter morning carter found his basket and enjoyed playing with his new toys. After the first session of conference we noticed that the Easter bunny had left some eggs, we he went and found them all. He has so much fun and wanted to find the Easter bunny too.



Before Nana and Papa left we headed to the Oasis park for a nice walk and flying Carter's new kite. It was warm, but nice to be out. They went home to the snow with nice sun kissed cheeks.








6 comments:
It is great when family comes! Especially for a nice warm relaxing weekend... Cute pictures.
Looks soo much fun!! Ben said the same thing when he was looking for Easter Eggs that he wanted to see the Easter Bunny!
Hot mom in a swim suit! What is your due date? I'm Jun 16th but I always go late, so you will probably have yours way before I have mine. Are you planning on a trip to SL this summer? We will be there most of July and all of Aug. Let me know, it would be fun to get together!
Hi: This is the third time I tried to leave my comment. I love your pictures and the fun times your family always has. Glad it was a Happy Easter.
What a fun Easter weekend. Carter's hair is getting long. He looks so grown up in these pictures. I am jealous of the warm nice weather at your house.
Nice pictures and I love the look of warm weather. Will we ever get summer????
Post a Comment