Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessing Weekend

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. Grandma Mee Mee, Papa Rick and Nana all came into town to celebrate Addie's Blessing with us. It was nice having them around to help, have fun with and just be around. We all spent sometime at Nate's new office cleaning and getting things in order. We enjoyed a Yummy dinner at Roy's and went to the cutest little place for breakfast called The Gilbert house. It is just down from Nate's office so I am sure we will enjoy many breakfast and lunches there.




What a cute couple they make!

Addison looked beautiful on her blessing day. Mee Mee got her a beautiful dress that was just perfect. We borrow Tuscanee's blessing shoes, received a cute bracelet from Tuscanee and wear a beautiful bow from one of my good friends. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. We all got ready with plenty of time to spear, everyone was relatively happy, Addie was well fed and due to sleep through her blessing. Well she had something else in mind. The second Nate picked her up she started crying and screamed through the entire blessing until she was safely back in my arms. Nate said it was so hard to concentrate, but did a great job. Thank you to all our friends and family that came to support us and our sweet Addison Marie Green!



Of course she spit up!






She loves her blankies. She immediately fell asleep when we warped the blanket around her. Too cute

2 comments:

Marilee said...

I sent a comment yesterday. Where do you suppose they go?????? I loved being with you and your family. Addie looked beautiful.

Janelle said...

Oh she's getting to be as cute as a button! I loved her dress, good job mee mee. And the shoes and bow and bracelet were just perfect. Sorry she cried through the whole thing,,,,, she just wanted extra attention on her I guess lol.