Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I want to stay here forever"

- warning lots of pictures -

Last Christmas Nana & Papa gave all of us a trip to Disney World for a few day and then on to a 4 day Disney Cruise. We have been looking forward to this for a long time. Carter has been blessing the "Big boat" in his prayers for a long time. I was a little nervous to be confined in a plane with Addie and not be able to walk around with her, but she did incredible. She was a little fussy at take off and landing, but either slept or was happy the rest of the time. All 25 of us met up in Florida from 4 different states. Nana has put in a ton of time and effort in planning this trip, and it was incredible with no major problems.

We stayed at the Disney Swan Resort and spent 2 days at Disney World. Carter loved seeing all the character, riding the rides and playing with his cousins. There were a ton of "big Kid" rides that Nate and I had fun on too.













On the Log ride in Animal Kingdom,Carter did not want to get wet. He went on it with Nate and did not get wet. Then he went on it with me and every single "splash" zone got us soaked. I did not do a good job at keeping him dry. Good thing I brought a change of clothing.










After a few days at Disney world, we all packed up and headed for the "Big Boat". We all got on and headed straight to the Buffet line. We had fun swimming, eating, playing, relaxing and exploring. It was great. At our first stop in Nassau, Nate, carter, Pat, Taylor and Phil went and did some deep sea fishing. Addie and I explored the town and relaxed on the ship. Each night we had a yummy dinner and enjoyed had great servers.




Mickey Mouse Ketchup every night - love it!




Our second stop was Castaway Cay, which is a private island owned by the cruise line. It was wonderful. White sand, clear water, and sun. It was great! I even got to hug Mickey!








Carter did not want to leave the ship. He kept saying "I want to stay here forever"!

This is Carter at the Airport on the way home. He crashed and took comfort in Addie's Car seat! Thank you sooooo much Nana and Papa for the wonderful trip and family bonding time!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Marilee said...

Love all the pictures. Everyone looks so happy! Including Mickey and Minnie. I can see why Carter wants to stay there forever.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh Cindi!! I knew you were going out of town but didn't know you were going on such a FUN trip!!! I am sooo jealous reading it, it looks like such a BLAST!!! And seriously could your kids be any cuter!!

Janelle said...

Addie's swim suit is so freaking cute! She is in such a fun age right now. This is the part where they start showing some personality. Carter is so funny sleeping in the car seat. How fun for the whole family to be together in a fun atmosphere.

Tiff said...

Loo I love it!!! So glad you had such a wonderful trip. Addie is getting so big, and so cute (of course how could she be expected to do anything else in your adorable family!) Loves!