I already left a comment!! how weird that it didn't show up,, anywyas, I LOVE THESE! look how cute and happy you both are and the same big mouth and cutesy nose. It's bizarre,, but I guess it's also fun that Aimee has a mini me. and I totally remember those yellow tables. I love seeing things like that that spark a memory.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
4 comments:
Now I think this posting proves that Addie Green is a clone of her mother. WOW! Really perfect match. Yes, you two belong together!
AMAZING! You two are twins. Same nose, same smile, same face ... it is like looking into a mirror!
I already left a comment!! how weird that it didn't show up,, anywyas, I LOVE THESE! look how cute and happy you both are and the same big mouth and cutesy nose. It's bizarre,, but I guess it's also fun that Aimee has a mini me. and I totally remember those yellow tables. I love seeing things like that that spark a memory.
Post a Comment