Nate has a super eye for spotting birds and animals. One day when he was leaving our subdivision he spotted a Bold Eagle sitting on a telephone pole. Amazing! who would have ever thought you would see a Bold Eagle in South Chandler AZ. So Nate got the camera to snap some shots. He was so disappointing because the camera focused on the tree instead of the Eagle, but I think he did a great job. What an amazing bird
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
1 comment:
Just know that bald eagles love Utah also. I think you will see many more here.
Post a Comment