Thursday, May 29, 2008
What to do...
It is 1:00 in the afternoon and I have found myself with a bit of time on my hands. Carter is sleeping (yippee) and Nate has left for his Backpacking trip, so I thought I could clean the house, work on Primary stuff, do laundry or start a BLOG.... The BLOG finally won. So I have cracked under the pressure of my blogger friends and family and will enter into this world. To be honest, it looks like a lot of fun and will be a great way for us to share our little life with those we love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
oh goody! I'm so glad that you are doing this,,, and I'm so happy that I'm the first to comment!!!! I even beat Aimee. Well, you'll love doing this and probably have tons of questions... call your bloggin expert up anytime,,, that's your sister by the way... she's taken over the world.
Yea!!!!!! I am so glad to hear and see more about my own little kiddies. I do believe this is a great invention for keeping families together!!!
I am hurt that I found out through Janelle! I AM SO EXCITED YOU FINALLY CAVED!!!!!! I am in shock ... yipee. I knew you would come to the dark side one of these days. Maybe Nate should go on trips more often :) I love your background by the way ...
I'm glad you started a blog too, but I wish you would have told Aimee while I wasn't home. The yell in my ear that she let out when she read her email has caused permanent damage!
I was excited to see you started a blog. I saw it on Janelle's blog. I hope you don't mind if I visit often.
way to go! Now I can feel like I am apart of your life again. you need to put some pictures up of little Carter so we can get to know him. Hey have you seen the bhs blog? I won't be at the reunion but I have found a lot of past friends on the site. it's:
BHSclassof98.blogspot.com Well I will be checking in on you, now we just need the rest of the girls to get their acts together and we can blog it up!
Welcome to the world of blogging. It is the greatest invention to keep families in the loop. I feel like I know everyone again, even though I live in New York. We will look forward to seeing Carter grow. It brings back so many memories when I hear Janelle's storyies with little ones.
Yes, I too am happy to see your blog. I can spend over an hour reading all the blogs but it is so fun even though sometimes I feel guilty for using up time.....then I think who cares!!! Like a wise woman once said, "It keeps a family together and what is more important than that???" Love to see our cute little Carter.
It's great to welcome you to the blogging world. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you joined us. I love how it connects the family. I think your little Carter is so cute and I look forward to watching him grow through the blog. Thanks for inviting me.
It is about time that I jump into some more technologically involved communication too. I thought that I was doing well to get texting on my phone last spring and now look at me.
I can't believe how big he is getting. I am so excited to see him and of course you guys in a few weeks.
Post a Comment