Ok I know that Carter's birthday was almost 2 months ago, but I thought I should get some pictures up so those that were not with us could see the fun weekend we had. Carter turned 1 on May 9th. His Grandma Vlam, Aunt Aimee and cousin Tuscanee came and spent a few days with us. We had so much fun playing with them and preparing for his birthday party. We had a surfboard party with everything being surfer and beach fun. Carters Grandma McDowll and cousins Parker and Taylor flew in the day of his party and it was so fun to have them. Carter invited all his neighborhood friends (ok our friends and their kids) and had swimming, BBQ, water balloon fight and a pinata. Carter was a little overwhelmed with the cake and presents. He was tired, so did not know what to think. It was really fun and I cant believe he is over a year old. Time goes by so fast. He has already started to take his first steps. Man time fly's!
When does my party start??


Didn't really care about eating the cake.




5 comments:
Carter is really, really, really cute! He has the cutest, sweetest smile. He's at such a fun age.
Carter, you are an adorable child! I love your smile, giggles and your dancing.
Cindi, you were a creative little soul for this party!! I love the ice cream sandwich idea for sure. You threw an awesome themed surfing party.
Loved the surfer cake. Maybe if we lived where it was warmer my kids would go for that. Carter is so cute, I can't believe he is already one. I remember hearing that the three of you were pregnant. Enjoy the time it goes way to fast.
Thank you for letting Aimee and Tuscanee be part of that fun event! Tuscanee loves her cousin. Those are some great pictures.
Post a Comment