
Growing up, my family went to Jackson Hole, WY every year. I love that place and have such great memories of it. Well it has been at least 7 years since I had been there and Nate had never been. I knew that he would love it, so we planned a trip with my family. Nate, Carter and I flew into Utah early Friday my mom picked us up in her NEW car and we headed to JH. Aimee, Mike and Tuscanee followed behind. It was so nice to drive and see so much Green, open spaces, flowing rivers, wildlife and even some snow. The temp. was perfect in the 60's & 70's, so much better than 110 degrees. We took Nate around and showed him what Jackson has to offer. We hiked around Jenny Lake, traveled up to Yellowstone and Old Faithful, checked out the fun shops, went out to eat at some yummy places, participated in a Bear Jam, and Nate and Aimee went Fly fishing. I love Jackson and I am glad that I got to share it with Nate and be with the whole family. It was a great few days. I think we will make a tradition out of this.... Enjoy the pictures!

Before our hike around Jenny Lake

I needed a Carter Hug

We made it to the falls. Carter is happy to be out of the carrier.

Grandma and Tuscanee
The Girls of the family!

My Boys

The Bear

Old Faithful


Tired Boy


So Beautiful!

I promise Carter does go out in the sun.
7 comments:
Wonderful pictures!!!! We had such a fun time just being together!
That was a fun trip. Tuscanee misses Carter now!
Hey, it's alright to have no sun on kids,,,, prevents aging, cancer, and bad skin! tee hee,, i'm just sticking up for ya, me and my little pale-ies...
I loved all the Jackson Hole pictures what a great back drop. It looks like you guys had such a geat trip. I think I need to take my kids to Jackson Hole sometime soon.
I love the picture under the antler arch. I have taken so many pictures under that arch. What fun memories you've created.
Were we at Jackson at the same time? It's fun to see pictures of your mom and sis.
We miss the real mountains. Looks like a fun family vacation. We always love them.
Post a Comment