Cindi, I found your blog off the BHS site. It's so good to see you're doing well! What a handsome son you have! Email me at kristiaskew@gmail.com so we can chat. By the way, tell Aimee hello from Dan, k?
Hey, Cindi we haven't met, but I had to give a shout out to Nate from the Rafael's days. :) I just saw your blog on Steve & Jeana's. Your little boy is DARLING!!
Laura (Turpin) W.
p.s. we have a blog, but it's private -- email me if you want to see it. laurawiddison@yahoo
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
4 comments:
I miss Carter! He is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing Car Car with his favorite Aunt, Uncle and Princess :)
Cindi, I found your blog off the BHS site. It's so good to see you're doing well! What a handsome son you have! Email me at kristiaskew@gmail.com so we can chat. By the way, tell Aimee hello from Dan, k?
I love Carter!!!!!
Hey, Cindi we haven't met, but I had to give a shout out to Nate from the Rafael's days. :) I just saw your blog on Steve & Jeana's. Your little boy is DARLING!!
Laura (Turpin) W.
p.s. we have a blog, but it's private -- email me if you want to see it. laurawiddison@yahoo
Post a Comment