




I can't believe that Carter is 18 months old and I can't believe that he is old enough to go into nursery. I have not really been with Carter during church for the last 8 months since I have been in primary, so Nate got the privilege of dropping him off. Nate said they walked together down the hall and then stopped at the door to the nursery. He just stood there and stared. He walked in a little more and just watched everyone. Then Nate walked away Carter was on his own. I was conducting in Primary, so during singing and sharing time I snuck out and poked my head in to check on him. I did not want him seeing me, so I only cracked the door open a sliver. Each time I would see him, he was just wandering around kind of observing everything. Nate had a presidency meeting next to the nursery room and heard him cry a couple of times and then hear a teacher say, " Tommy, please say sorry to Carter." I think he got pushed around a bit. He is so small and never really played with other kids, that they just ran over him. He looked exhausted when Nate picked him up. It will be interesting to see how next week goes, now that he knows what to expect. Nate said it could not have been from nursery, but Sunday night carter went to sleep with a runny nose and did not sleep well all night and definitely has a full blown cold. I just wish I could teach him how to blow his nose and it would be so much better.


9 comments:
I am so glad that you posted that picture of you pregnant. I never got to see you pregnant and it was hard to imagine tiny Cindi with child! I remember sending both Will and Isaac off to Nursery. We had to stay with Will for a long time. Isaac loved it from the beginning. Now though at three he cries when we leave. What's up with that! He will be going to Primary in Jan. so he will be with Will. I can't believe I will have two kids in Primary! Time flies too fast!
Well, the nursery drop off is pretty scary at first. Kaitlyn did not dig it. It was a tiny room with 14 kids, majority 3 year olds,,,, our nursery down here is the best! Cutest picture and shirt of you pregnant. Carter has grown up so much lately. In January it will be better for him, when all the big kids go to Primary.
Wow, you have arrived! It always felt weird to have my lap free of the baby. I had to listen in RS and didn't have an "excuse" to head out into the hall.
Yucky nursery! I have already announced to anyone who will listen. . . . the nursery teaches them the word NO, they get GERMS, they learn Mean things like hitting, biting and yelling. I am all for skipping nursery.
Love the pictures of Carter. Notice the darling smile right from the start
Isn't crazy how time flies.. Carter is so cute and you get such good pictures of him!!! About the runny nose.. Ben's last cold I kept wiping and wiping his nose and then it got cut and scabbed from the tissue.. so I found these wipes at fry's called Boogiewipes.. and they are GREAT for the constant runny nose!! Hope he gets feeling better soon!
I can't believe he is 18 months old already and going to nursery. You had to mention that he is sick ... Mom will think that he got his germies from nursery. I hope Tuscanee isn't too mean to the kids in nursery. I want to find out his stats from his appointment ....
I will be interested to hear how the second week drop off is--we never had good luck with that. Actually we still have issues with the drop off with Ben and he is almost finishing up his first year of Sunbeams but he is extreme.
My kids caught all sorts of illness at nursery and and at pre-school but on the positive side they now have great immune systems.
Carter is a very cute little boy.
Marilee, I see where you got the message about the kleenex - it was another Kristin.
I did not like the nursery, but it is something they have to go through. Life isn't fair and there are challenges. Im sure glad they did not have nursery when I was little. I would have been like Ben..
Post a Comment