Thursday, November 13, 2008

JELLO



Well today Carter tried something new and he liked it. He had JELLO. I did not think that he would try it since it was a bright color and jiggled, but his mouth was wide open ready to try and he got this cute little smile afterwards because he liked it.  

9 comments:

Marilee said...

J-E-L-L-O, the best stuff around. Introduce the whipped cream with it, and he will really enjoy it.

Aimee said...

Wow... good boy Carter for trying something new. Jello is tasty tasty tasty. He is looking more grown up since we saw him last month.

Sheila said...

Everytime you post about Carter he has changed. He is looking more like a little boy with every new picture. He is just too cute!

Janelle said...

Oh the big red letters stand for the JELLO family.... jello tapioca pudding try all 3..

one of my favorite camp songs. Who doesn't like Jello? Now only if they came up with some with vitamins and fiber... our kids would be set.

Kristin said...

Jello is yummy especially this time of year.

Kristin said...

How fun.. ive never even thought to give Ben Jello.. but it looks so fun! I think Ill make him so jello this week!!!

Grandma H. said...

Jello is always a favorite for the kids. It seems it is not as popular as it used to be.
Carter is a cutey!!

Grandma H. said...

I do not know where that Grandma h. came from. weird

Gretchen said...

We love Jell-o at our house. The boys actually think it is a salad.(Where did I go wrong.) When we moved to Albany I had a friend who kids had never tasted jell-o and her youngest daughter age 7 wouldn't even try it. The mom called me to ask how to make jell-o, we still laugh over that.