Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas. Carter woke around 8:00am and was kind of surprised with all the present, and did not know what to do. He started to open his first present and we knew it would be a long process. He took each little piece of paper and wanted to throw it away. Eventually he just wanted us to open the present so he could play with what was inside.
















Nate got a lot of new fishing stuff and Carter was excited to try daddy's new vest on.



The new earrings Nate got me for Christmas. He also made a incredible book of all our vacations and adventures of 2008. It was so nice,


Nate tying is fist fly with all his new stuff.




Thanks Grandma Jo for this great present!!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

How cute---he made me laugh when he tore little pieces of paper and then wanted to throw it away. He is going to be an organized person.

Sheila said...

My mom and I just laughed and laughed at Carter being a clean kind of guy. Good for him. Reminds me of my Dad cleaning up after us during Christmas. He was so quick and efficient. There are many stories of important "things" being thrown away with the wrapping paper!

Kristin said...

It was fun to stop by and see you guys. Now when we see pictures on the blog we know exactly where it is. You guys have a great life there in Arizona.

I love the video of Carter opening his present and the last one of his dancing to the clock.

Aimee said...

Wow, Santa must love the Green family. I love the picture of Carter standing in front of the tree ... thinking wow, what are all of these presents.

Cindi, your earrings are beautiful. Good job Nate.

Carter looks so cute sitting in his chair. I am sure he loves his as much as Tuscanee loves hers.

I laughed as I watched Carter throw each little piece of paper away. Nate was right ... it was going to be a long day.

Nate, next time we go fishing I would like ALL of my flies tied by you!

Janelle said...

Way to go Green family! What a Christmas. .. beautiful jewelry and another cool chair like his cousin Seal. Did Santa go to the same shop? He was funny with the paper... and I love his dancing. He did a little hand roll that was pretty tight... merry christmas