Sunday, February 8, 2009
Shout out to Janelle
Saturday Carter and I backed up and drove down to Tucson to visit my cousin to see all the hard work she has put into in creating the Roadshow for her ward. I dont think I have ever seen a roadshow before, so I was excited to see what it was all about. The main performance was at 7pm, but I did not want to drive back so late, so we went to one of her many dress rehearsals. We stopped by her place before hand to say hi to the kids, Bren and Uncle Russ and Aunt Elaine. It was fun to see them and play for a bit. Carter warmed up really quick and was really into playing with all the fun balls they had. I had my bag packed with lots of treats and activities because I did not know how Carter would do with sitting so long. We got to the church and sat up from with Janelle and her group. They were first to perform. HOLY COW!! They were amazing. Carter sat on my lap the whole time and did not move. He was so into it and that never happens. It was like a Broadway production. Singing, dancing and the costumes and props were amazing. By far they were the best one out of all the wards. Great job Janelle. I am glad I was able to come down and see you guys and all your hard work. I bet you slept well Saturday night!! Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job Janelle!!! Cindi, what a fun adventure for a day.
Well Cindi, when I got that calling I said the same thing, "I've never seen a roadshow"....
I was so excited to see you and Carter there supporting my little production. I can't believe how much I did! But everyone said 'ours was the best' even though it wasn't a competition.... our ward has a standard of outstanding talent,, so we went with it. I will miss it,,,
Post a Comment