Friday, March 20, 2009

Making Cookies

The house next door finally sold, so Carter and I made some cookies for our new neighbors. He has never helped me cook anything, so he thought it was great. I took some pictures before we started, because I knew if i stepped away he would have the cookie dough all over the floor or something. He had fun, but when the time came to lick the spoon he wanted nothing to do with it. He is so funny.






6 comments:

Grandma H. said...

What a cute little guy. It is a fun time when you get to help mom bake cookies. It is even more fun when they can do it by themselves. The new center picture is so darling.

Aimee said...

Carter, you look great in your apron! I bet you are such a great little helper. You should also try some cookie dough ... it is really tasty.

Aimee said...

p.s. I love the way he says "cookie"

Janelle said...

I made cookies with the girls today too! We made Ranger Cookies for our neighbors... We make cookies a lot over here. He's going to love it now...

Marilee said...

What kind did you make? You know that warm chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of ice-cold milk is the best taste around!!

Gretchen said...

I wish you were my neighbor. I do have 4 boys who now make the cookies and I don't have to. There are some bonuses for your kids growing older.