Monday, April 13, 2009

I sick...

Friday morning Carter woke at 6:15 in a panic and was super super hot. Had a fever of 100.2. Carter really never gets sick and especially never gets a fever. He definitely was not feeling well and fell back asleep at 8:45. His top temp was 102.6 and I was a little nervous. Nate was gone at a scout camp out, and I had 2 baptisms on Saturday that I needed to be at. I called his Dr. to just see what I should do. They suggested I go to and Urgent Care since they were booked up for the day. Carter had fallen asleep again (on the couch - He never does that) so I waited for his to wake and took him in. 3 hours later we left. It was a bad decision on my part, but at least I got the reassurance that he would be fine. I mostly just post about this to share the cute picture of him falling asleep on the couch. So cute. (he took a total of 3 naps)




3 comments:

Marilee said...

I hope he is starting to feel better. He is such a cutie, even while sleeping!

Janelle said...

He looks like a big boy on the couch. Too bad he was sick... boo.

Aimee said...

Janelle is right, he looks so grown up on the couch. I can't believe he fell asleep on the couch. He must have been super tired. I hope he is feeling better.