Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Sea World
While in California this year, we all ventured to Sea World (even Nana & Papa). It was such a fun day. Carter LOVED the dolphins and whales. He would giggled as they swam by the tank in front of him and kept saying "their flying". We went on all the rides and saw all the shows. It was so fun to watch carter during the shows. The look on his face was pure amazement on what these big animals were doing. Carter did great and even slept for about 1 hour 30 min in the stroller. He loved the kids area and had so much fun on the kid rides. He even put his arms up like he was on a roller coaster. I think I have an adventurous kid on my hands.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How cute! It's exciting when the kids actually learn and see and show reaction! I have not been to Sea World since,, um,,, my senior trip! Hee hee. miss you.,, p.s. you're way tan.
Love the new background and the new BIG picture at the top of the blog. Really, really, cute!!!!!!
I am excited to go to Sea World in October. I hope Carter will want to go again.
Yeah it is too bad we missed California this year. It is actually the first time I have ever missed, but we were having fun too so that makes it better. Looks like you guys had fun and it is good to see some of the cousins together. Hope all is well in AZ!
He looks so grown up. I was excited to go to Sea World but now I am super duper excited to go to Mickey Mouse House!!!!
Post a Comment