I wanted to wait until you posted something to congratulate you! I am so happy for you! Having two (or more) is so fun. When the baby gets older they start to play together and become best friends! I hope you are feeling good. I still have a hard time getting up everyday. Did you hear Michelle is pregnant too? I had a dream the other night that all four of us were pregnant. I guess I need to call Tiff!
Well Cindi,,, it's gonna be a great adventure. 2 is definitely a big change from 1...Carter will be a great big brother. Can't wait to hear the sex... you guys finding out?
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
10 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! More babies to love and spoil.
I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations! :)
Congrats Cindi! That is so exciting!! We hope you are feeling well!!!
I wanted to wait until you posted something to congratulate you! I am so happy for you! Having two (or more) is so fun. When the baby gets older they start to play together and become best friends! I hope you are feeling good. I still have a hard time getting up everyday. Did you hear Michelle is pregnant too? I had a dream the other night that all four of us were pregnant. I guess I need to call Tiff!
Well Cindi,,, it's gonna be a great adventure. 2 is definitely a big change from 1...Carter will be a great big brother. Can't wait to hear the sex... you guys finding out?
Congratulations!!! That is Wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys... yea.
Congratulations!!! That is Wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys... yea.
Carter's little shirt is so cute - we are happy for you all.
Congratulations! I think that it is so fun that you and Aimee are having kids together again. We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment