
My most favorite moment of the night was when we were waiting for the train to approach. Carter and Nate were looking for the train, and when Carter saw it and it got closer, he put his hand up to his mouth and said "WOW". It was so cute. He was so amazed on how big it was.



It actually ended up being on a different train than our friends, but it was still fun. We got hot chocolate and cookies, read the Polar Express book and made it to the North pole and saw Santa. Santa made it on our train and Carter was so amazed by him too. Carter got a bell and just loves it. It was really fun and would recommend it to anyone. We got some cute video that I am trying to upload, but it does not want to work. I will keep trying.




We spent the COLD night in a cute little Inn in Williams and the next morning headed home through Sedona. We did a little hike, some fishing and got a yummy lunch at Wildflower. It was a great day.






4 comments:
Sounds like such a fun night! Santa, bells, and trains! Nothing beats that for a little guy!
What a fun adventure - I wish I could go someplace like that and wear Pajammas....That is so cute for the kiddies...
I wish Tuscanee could have been there for that...she loves trains! She even sets up the chairs from around our table to be a train and we all sit on them and pretend to ride the train. I'm glad Carter had a good time.
So fun!
Post a Comment