Sunday, May 9, 2010

Carter is 3 years old

I cant believe my little guys is 3. He is so much fun and is just turning into the cutest little guy ever. We didn't really do anything since his birthday was on Sunday. He got to go to Father's and Sons and had a blast so that was a nice celebration to spend time with dad. After church we opened presents. He loved that and wanted to play with each present, but we were excited to give him his BIG present:




As you can see he loves it. He is still figuring out the whole turning and which direction you want to go, but I am sure he will get it with time.










We got to talk with family and he even blew out the candles on his birthday cookie (we don't like cake at our house). It was a great day!!

6 comments:

Marilee said...

Holy Cow!!!!!! What an amazing gift. I am sure he will love it for many years!

Mike said...

I love the picture of the two jeeps! He's learning quickly...in a few months he'll be ready to drive Daddy's jeep! I can't believe our kids are already 3.

Kristin said...

Ben is wanting to watch the video of carter in the Jeep over and over again, and he points to the empty seat and says I want to sit there and drive with carter!! haha.. thats an AWESOME bday present!! Happy Bday Carter!!!

Tiff said...

"A Car?!" Priceless. Loo, I love that kid, and I hope he had all the cookies he could stand for his birthday. Hope the final weeks of being prego are not too rough. Love you!

Grandma H. said...

What a surprise. It's a CAR. He sure will enjoy riding around the neighborhood. Happy Birthday Carter.

April Gould said...

that is so cute matching cars! Love it.