Saturday, May 8, 2010

Father and Sons weekend

Nate and Carter attended our wards Father and sons camp out. Carter was super excited and kept talking about it all day. He helped me pack and was so excited when daddy got home from work so they could go camping. I was SO wonderful to have a few hours by myself, but I missed them so much. It was the first time that I had been away from Carter and Nate. Carter gave me tons of hugs and said "bye mom". He was just so excited to be with dad and go camping.




I took advantage of my time and did some shopping for Carter's birthday, cleaned, read, and just vegged out. I was in bed by 10:30 and the best part of all is that I got to sleep in and woke up at 8:30 am. I missed them terribly, but Allie kept me company until they got home. Carter had so much fun. He told me all about it and especially loved sleeping in the tent and that they watched a movie (back up in case he would not go to sleep on his own). Carter did not want to leave he had so much fun, but zonked out on the way home. I am so glad that they had fun and were able to have a little father son time. It was a great way to celebrate Carter's birthday and Mother's day

No comments: