Friday, September 17, 2010

Camping

Our ward has been playing with the idea of doing a camp out for a long time and they finally got it planned. I was excited to go to get out of the heat. After we made arrangements for someone to watch 2 of the dogs we headed up north. Carter was so excited and kept saying he could not see the camp fire as we were driving. We got up there late, but set up camp and then visited with those that were still awake. I was worried that neither Carter or Addie would sleep since they slept the entire ride up. But after a bit we all settled in. It was cold and I worried about Addie, but she did great. She got up twice to eat and when right back to sleep. Around 5 I put her in bed with me and she slept until 8:30 when I finally woke her. Ate a yummy breakfast and just hung out with our ward. Carter had a blast playing with the there kids and getting dirty. I also took the opportunity to talk some fun pictures. Since we were already up there, we took the opportunity to find a body of water to fish on. It was a fun weekend and nice to be together in a little cooler weather.














4 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute pictures. I am amazed at how well Addie slept. Cuddly, warm and cozy must be the answer.

Aimee said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Janelle said...

so, your hair is soooo long! We still have not taken the girls camping... i'm sure they would love it. hmmmmmm i'll try the backyard maybe this weekend. Before the snow comes!

Tiff said...

Loving all the updates...and I'm loving your long hair, it looks fab! Love you lots!