Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oatmeal

Addie's dr. said it was ok for her to start eating cereal at 5 month, so we broke out the box of cereal and gave it a whorl. I really want eating to be a positive thing for her, because Carter was such a picky eater and still is that I dont want to have to go through that again.




She loved sitting in her chair, sucking on the bib and playing with the spoon. She did not quite know what to think, but did a really good job.




2 comments:

Janelle said...

she is the smiliest little button I've ever seen! I can't wait to meet her someday.

Marilee said...

Love her GIANT smile and her whole face lights up and makes me smile also. Love her to pieces. Janelle, you will get to meet her at Christmas. The Greens are coming to Sandy. YEA!!!!