My sisters husband was starting a new job in a week, so I emailed them suggesting that they should come and visit us before he starts. I got a call from them a few hours later saying they were on their way. This is not like my sister. She is a very thought out, plan a head kind of person so I am thankful to Mike for encouraging this spontaneous trip. I was so excited. They had not met Addison yet, so it was fun to have them play with her. We had 4 wonderful days playing, relaxing and just enjoying being together. Carter and his cousin Tuscanee had so much fun playing together. We played at the park a ton, went to Jump Street (I think the Adults might have had more fun), and even out to breakfast. The adults even got a game/wii night! (thanks kids for going to sleep with no problems and early!!!!)
Already best friends!
Tuscanee and Carter had a sleep over almost each night. So cute!
Finished the trip with a wonderful Ice Cream Cone. Yum
i loved looking at the pictures! i can't believe how big kaiden is! and is Carter really sleeping on the coffee table? that's funny. i'm glad you got your plan ahead sister out in a few hours. that's really something! good thing you suggested it huh.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
3 comments:
i loved looking at the pictures! i can't believe how big kaiden is! and is Carter really sleeping on the coffee table? that's funny. i'm glad you got your plan ahead sister out in a few hours. that's really something! good thing you suggested it huh.
Love all the pictures. Keep that up. I am so glad you all got to play for a few days. Best idea in the world to have them over.
Looks like one of those "best day" events. What a great moment. Way to go Seals
Post a Comment