For Mother's Day Nate gave me 2 tickets to the John Mayer/Colbie Caillat concert. It was last night and we had so much fun. Nate is not much of a Concert person, so that meant a lot to me that he would do this. I have been trying to have enough trust and confidence to get a babysitter and I just could not do it. So we left Carter with our good friends Sally and Aaron. They have 3 kids of their own so I felt bad giving her an extra person to take care for, but she was more than willing and I totally trust her. We dropped carter off and he was having so much fun playing with her kids and I knew all would be well. The concert was outside so we were so thankful it wasn't too hot, only 106. It actually was nice. We got food and found some nice seats on the lawn. It was fun people watching. There are some interesting people in this world. The concert was great and Nate even said we should do it more often. We left a little early because we did not want to get stuck in traffic and Nate cant handle being out so late. Sally said that Carter did great, but just did not want to go to sleep, so he stayed up with her and played with a cap gun. He finally went down at 10. We got him home and he went straight down. He still woke up early this morning, but was ready for a nap quick. That's what you get for staying up late


4 comments:
glad you enjoyed the concert. I am glad Carter enjoyed being with Sally. Better not learn any strange tricks with the capgun.
Wow, you guys are on a roll. Two dates in a month,, whooopeee. 106 by the way, is too bad,, what are you thinking? Glad you two got out and finally got a babysitter... We need to do that too. We haven't been on a date in like 3 months... yikes. Good thing the anniversary is next Friday.
What a fun date! Glad you got out... Just had to comment on the "only 106 degree" thing.... we lived in AZ for 3 years and LOVED it! But I know you're serious when you include that "only", because from experience I know that it could have been a good ten degrees warmer on a July day there...fun times. It looks like you guys are loving it there... it's fun to see all your outside AZ pics - it's a great place! I was so wishing this past winter that I could move back!!
Post a Comment