I have an idea----take everything off of the bottom shelf, and put a blanket in there with a few toys and books, and he has his own personal space to ponder about life's choices and be alone!
i love the blog! what a cutie carter is! i'm so glad gabe can't fit into my cupboards, haha. our blog is http://jaketaylorfam.blogspot.com -elisa & jake taylor
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
4 comments:
That is so funny! He is such a cutie!
I have an idea----take everything off of the bottom shelf, and put a blanket in there with a few toys and books, and he has his own personal space to ponder about life's choices and be alone!
I love your new background, especially with the sunset picture,, where the heck was that one taken?
So, Carter has found his own little personal space huh,,, that's a good space for him.
i love the blog! what a cutie carter is! i'm so glad gabe can't fit into my cupboards, haha. our blog is http://jaketaylorfam.blogspot.com
-elisa & jake taylor
Post a Comment