Carter is so cute. I love the pictures with him in the car. Tuscanee sat on my lap and watched the videos with a big smile. I kept saying, "Where is Carter?" She would point to the screen and smile.
now this is a big moment mr. carter. The day when you can actually turn around and see where you're going instead where you've been is an even bigger moment. Plus your mommy and daddy will love seeing your face too!
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
5 comments:
Carter is so cute. I love the pictures with him in the car. Tuscanee sat on my lap and watched the videos with a big smile. I kept saying, "Where is Carter?" She would point to the screen and smile.
I love watching Carter do anything! Cute, Cute Cute!
It looks like he is trying to get that car seat out the door and back to the car. He is adorable!
now this is a big moment mr. carter. The day when you can actually turn around and see where you're going instead where you've been is an even bigger moment. Plus your mommy and daddy will love seeing your face too!
Post a Comment