We have some of Carter's toys in a basket in the center of our coffee table and Carter loves to pull it and all of the toys out. He decided that he needed to check out the space.
What a cutie! I think we have that same wicker basket, ha! Clara loves to climb in and out of stuff. She get's stuck a lot, though! She's spatially challenged, lol.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
3 comments:
You have a little explorer on your hands. He loves to find out about his world, and crawl in or under. Good luck, Mom! Your calm days are over----
He is so cute. I am afraid to imagine what trouble Tuscanee and Carter would get into together! Cute background by the way!
What a cutie! I think we have that same wicker basket, ha! Clara loves to climb in and out of stuff. She get's stuck a lot, though! She's spatially challenged, lol.
Post a Comment