Monday, November 17, 2008

BANANA or Doodle doodle do

Carter dose not say it much any more, but when I would ask him in he wanted a banana or if he say one he would do the sign for it and then say doodle-doodle-do (that was banana for him). Nate got these pictures of Carter while he was eating a banana. The last picture he got a little bit of the peel.





5 comments:

Aimee said...

My favorite picture is the one with the peel. So funny! I told Tuscanee that Car-Car says doodle doodle do for "nana" and she started saying her version of doodle doodle do. Thanks for the new posts! Keep them up!

Marilee said...

It is so fun to see the kids everyday doing new things. Whoever invented blogging deserves the biggest award of the century.

Grandma H. said...

I can tell that Marilee is soooo proud. And who could blame her.

Janelle said...

Doodle Do is nothing like banana. Where did he pick that one up? I would have just kept asking him to say it everyday just to laugh. How funny. I HATE when peals somehow get in my mouth... oh , gag,,, terrible

Gretchen said...

Carter is so cute. Banana face and all. I love the last face.