Monday, November 17, 2008

Silly Boy

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Thank you Aunt Cindi for posting a new video for me to look at.
Love, Tuscanee

I think it is so funny that you posted a new video. This morning she was being fussy so I said lets watch a video of Carter. She responded with running to me and saying, "Car-Car". I turned on the computer thinking I would have to go back to the post about our vacation. To my surprise I looked at my feeds and your name was highlighted. I laughed when I saw a new video. Go Cindi!
He has some serious dancing moves! We laughed and laughed watching him dance. Tuscanee loved seeing the puppies.

Marilee said...

I laughed outloud. He is so cute and loves music!!!!

Kristin said...

Sooo cute dancing.. and such a cute song!!! Oh and Ben totally has that same sweater that carter is wearing in the banana post.. i love it!

Grandma H. said...

cute songs for CARTER to listen to. They are so darn cute at this age. At first I thought it was Nate singing to him.

Janelle said...

He's pretty close to a somersault it looks like. I liked his reaction when he went to the stereo equipment. cutey