This is the first year since we have been married that we will be home for Christmas and with No guest. We are kind of excited to just do what ever we want and not have to run from family to family. However at the same time we will miss everyone, but it just takes a bit of stress off. SO I have been able to decorate a little. We dont have a lot of decorations, but I had fun putting it all up. Nate even put lights on the house. We are all festive.
Carter has been getting a kick out of wearing mine or Nate's shoes. He loves to walk around in them. One day I caught him trying to walk around with the dog bowls as shoes.
He usually hats to wear a hat, but the other day I was wearing one and he wanted his, so I put it on and he kept his on for a while with no complaints.
Well that is us for the month. I am gearing up for the new year in Primary and Nate is dreaming about fishing, so we are busy. We are excited for a nice Christmas week to enjoy time together.


7 comments:
Oh good, you are still alive! I hope you had fun in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving. We spent the last two Christmas's away and it was quite nice not having to run around all day, but we are excited to be home this year. Have a Merry Christmas, and I will try to get your card to you!
What a cute boy Carter is. His new haircut makes him a dude!
I love your tabale decor. I have the Willow set also. Merry Christmas!!
What a cutie! He really looks grown up and I love the haircut! Your table looks wonderful.
YEs, I love the orange swoopy thing. Carter is looking like a big boy, and I love that he put the dog bowls on his feet. Too funny. It will be a nice time for your little family in your own home. Merry Christmas to you... loved the card.
We're going to miss seeing you this Christmas. We hope you have lots and lots of fun. Tuscanee misses her cousin...she asks about "Car-Car" every day.
Nice hair cut by the way.
He looks so grown up with his new hair cut. I love it. My new favorite picture is the one with Carter and his dog bowl shoes. I am glad you updated. We have been wondering what you have been up to.
By the way, you are so cute and creative with your nativity scene. I also like your new background.
Post a Comment