Monday, February 9, 2009

7 Years

A lot has happened in 7 years:
  • lived in 4 cities, 2 states, and 3 homes
  • been on many wonderful vacations
  • got 2 dogs
  • remodeled too many homes
  • been in 8 different wards
  • 6 different jobs
  • graduated from Utah State
  • have had 21 months of extra joy (Carter)
  • Any many more things...
but most of all I have been marred to the most wonderful man ever. Nate makes me a better person and goes above and beyond to make me feel special. I love you Nate, Happy Anniversary!!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marilee said...

Hope your memories are always happy ones. You two are awesome together!

Janelle said...

You've done a lot in your 7 years my dear! What will happen in the next 7?

Mike said...

Happy Anniversary...I'm so glad that we are family! Here's to another great year!