Sunday, February 1, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

Nate and I have become pretty big professional football fans over the last couple of years becasue we have lived in a state that has had a team. They may not have been the best team, but it has been fun to cheer them on. The last 4 weeks or so has been amazing for our Arizona Cardinals and we are so excited for todays SUPERBOWL game. It should be a great game, and no matter who wins it is so amazing the the AZ Cardinal are there. Carter is especially excited to watch the game and cheer on Warner and Fitzgerald.




GO CARDINALS

6 comments:

Kristin said...

We were voting for the Cardinals and thought they had it!! They played a great 4th quarter and it was to bad they didn't get that quarterback sack near the end zone on the Steelers last touchdown drive.

It was disappointing they lost but the had a great post season.

Sheila said...

The end was sad--we were pulling for the Cardinals too. Wish it had gone their way.

Aimee said...

You guys are so funny! Maybe Carter will grow up to play for the Cardinals. They almost pulled it off!!!

Mike said...

Sorry about your team Nate. Grandma and I were jumping up and down when Fitzgerald scored, but I knew that 2:30 was too much time to leave on the clock. It was a good game though.

Marilee said...

This is the third time I have made a comment about the game, yummy dinner, and watching The Office after the game. I don't know why the comment is not showing up, but I am trying again. I got a new computer last week, and maybe this one doesn't want to comment on any one's blog. xoxoxoxoxo

Janelle said...

It was an awesome game and a bad ending. Hellooo,,, ?? I haven't been following them, but I'm an arizonian now,, I gotta represent. Carter is such a good little thrower...