Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cute Pictures


This was a pound puppy that I had when I was growing up and my sister found it. Carter does not like stuffed animals, but he loves this one. He gives it hugs and kisses all the time and wants us too do it too.

Hats don't last long on Carter, but this day he kept it on for about 30 minutes. We have to go outside everyday and this was his outfit for our outside adventure.






6 comments:

Marilee said...

What cute pictures! Carter's smile can melt anything and anyone. So adorable! Love the Gap hat and outfit.

Aimee said...

Oh ... I miss Car-Car. He looks so dang cute in his outside adventure outfit! He is going to be a stylin dresser. I am so happy to see Carter love the pound puppy!

Janelle said...

I sooooo remember that pound puppy. I thought it was crazy that it was striped and blue and pink,,, or whatever colors those are..

Carter is growing up and he sure looks cute in his jersey. He's just so happy.

Mike said...

I love the basketball outfit. Is it time to start the lessons?!?!?! Uncle Mike is ready!

Kristin said...

So cute!!! I love the picture of Carter and you watching something with his little toes behind him. What a fun age .... I miss it.

Sheila said...

I remember the puppy too! You girls loved pound puppies.. Actually I think you loved all stuffed animals! Cute pictures of Carter. He just looks so sweet and lovable.