Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FORT

A couple of Sunday's ago I had to go to church early, so I said goodbye to Nate and Carter and figured that I would probably not see them until after church. Nate had a rough night sleeping and was looking too comfy on the couch. When I got home, this is what I found. Daddy and Carter had built a fort. It was so cool and Carter loved it. We ate our lunch in it and even snuggled as a family and watched a movie. Nate is so creative and Carter has so much fun playing with him. The fort even lasted until Monday.

6 comments:

Marilee said...

Forts are the best! I am sure over the years, you will be creating lots of them, and sleeping, eating, and playing in them.

Aimee said...

I bet Uncle Nate makes the best forts. Tuscanee loves to hide under blankets so maybe we should try to build some forts. Cindi, you look so cute in your Sunday clothes!!!

Janelle said...

Hellooo??~~!! I love love love forts. Do you remember we would do that all the time? At my house we'd put a blanket over the tinker toys and the foosball table upstairs and have tunnels and doors... I loved being in little tents when I was a kid. We do that here all the time too. What an adventure for you guys.

Mike said...

We loved doing that when we were little! That brought back memories.

Kristin said...

Love the fort! What a awesome mom too -to let it stay up and eat and snuggle in--that is what makes a fort so cool.

Sheila said...

I think my kids would definitely want to stay home from church if we built a fort. Too much fun!