Monday, April 13, 2009
Sprinkles
Well is has be awhile since I posted. I wanted to share a few pictures of a fun birthday party Carter and I went to. It was at a bounce place and he loves those, but what I got a kick out of was him trying to eat a cup cake. Carter does not really like sweets. Partly because he has not had the opportunity to have a lot, but when he does, he just wont try it. (he does not really like to try anything). Anyway at the party he was given a cupcake and he just help on to it not quite sure what to do. He started with the sprinkles on top and got a little chocolate, but that was it. He is so funny. Every other child in the room had devoured 2 or 3 of them, with ice cream. I guess it is good I have a little healthy eater on my hands. I just loved the pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope he enjoys healthy all his life! He will be better for it!
I agree. Kamryn still has not had a vegetable in her life. she gags and spits it out..poor girl. I love Carter's hair.
It is ok not to eat sweets. He is a wonderful boy.
He is so funny. Just a sprinkle .. no frosting.
Post a Comment