We had a great time in Utah for Thanksgiving with family and friends. We did fishing, shopping, eating and just being together. It was wonderful and so hard to come home.
Carter even took a ride on a horse. He was not even scared and jumped right on. He is truly a cowboy!
Loo it was wonderful to talk to you last weekend. I am thrilled about your news, and can't wait to hear all the forthcoming details. I truly love you to pieces...take care.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
7 comments:
I love his cute little smile and the big warm hat. He is such a doll!
Loo it was wonderful to talk to you last weekend. I am thrilled about your news, and can't wait to hear all the forthcoming details. I truly love you to pieces...take care.
What a cute little guy! None of my girls have been on horsies yet. I don't know if they would like it too much..glad you got to go home for a holiday.
He truly is a cowboy. Where were the horses, Utah or Arizona?
I am impressed that he got on the horse. What a cute little cowboy.
Post a Comment