Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thank you Grandma Jo

We were so blessed to have Grandma Jo come and spend a week with us when Addie was born. She took over with Carter and helped make the adjustment a little easier. They were constantly doing things. Carter is a morning person and usually wakes in the 5am hour. They went and rode his jeep, bikes, and even went swimming at 6am in the morning. Carter also loves him a moving and Grandma Jo tolerated watching Toy Story 2 at least twice a day. Carter had a blast and they were both exhausted by nap time and the end of the day. It was just a blessing to have her here so that I could concentrate on Addie and not have to worry about Carter not getting any attention, cleaning, food or laundry. I was also able to have some fun Carter mommy time too. Thanks so much Grandma Jo for taking time away from your horses, Steve and work to be with us. We love you and are so thankful for you!!!









3 comments:

Marilee said...

Love the pictures ---- Carter and Allie are quite the team. I hope Carter is feeling better and doesn't pass anything to you, Nate or Addison. Excited to see everyone.

Grandma H. said...

What a fun time with the dog and Carter. Does Darter hang onto his tail?? Carter looks so relaxed.

Janelle said...

5 am???? are you kidding me?? When does he go down?? Wow, I would honestly die if I had to do that. It's sooo nice to have help after a new baby comes to the house...