Grandma Mee Mee came into town to meet Addie and to help out while Nate was gone on his high adventure scout camp. It was so wonderful to have her here. She is the baby whisperer and could always get Addie to stop crying, or at least would hold her when she was. I hate that it was so hot here, because I dont even think she left the house once. Nate had a great time on his camp and I am thankful Mom was here to help. Thanks for a great week.
are you seriously making shortbread cookies in June? I'm jealous,,, delicious... Grandma Vlam loves seeing you so much,, and I don't think she even cared not leaving the house...!
I don't think there is a rule that says you can only make shortbread cookies in December. It was fun, and Daddy loved them when he came home from his trip. We had so much fun.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
2 comments:
are you seriously making shortbread cookies in June? I'm jealous,,, delicious... Grandma Vlam loves seeing you so much,, and I don't think she even cared not leaving the house...!
I don't think there is a rule that says you can only make shortbread cookies in December. It was fun, and Daddy loved them when he came home from his trip. We had so much fun.
Post a Comment