We always look forward to our California trip. This year Carter has been asking to go to the beach for quite sometime. We had to make a countdown chain to get him to stop asking when we would be going. He was so excited to play on the beach and play with is cousins. We decided to leave after work so we would miss the traffic and have an extra day to play. Both Carter and Addison did great on the drive. All but 3 of his cousin on that side were there and he had so much fun playing with them and it made the trip that much more wonderful for us. We visited the Ocean festival and tide pools and spent the rest of the time at the beach house. It was great!
Daddy is so creative
Pancake boy. One morning he at 16 mini pancakes!
Carter absolutely loves Parker and had so much fun with him!
Thanks for the fun crafts Nana!
All the cousins who came to the beach!
While walking the harbor at Dana Point Nate spotted this little guy. An octopus, crazy!
love the beach pictures.. what a fun tradition the family has. and that shark??? are you kidding me? that is something I would expect a professional sand builder to make,,, ! Your hair is getting so long... cute cute!
love the beach pictures.. what a fun tradition the family has. and that shark??? are you kidding me? that is something I would expect a professional sand builder to make,,, ! Your hair is getting so long... cute cute!
Wow it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands to go on vacation now that your not Primary President. I love all those pictures and I cant believe Nate built that sand shark! Impressive.
I love: my family, being a mom, eating ice cream, trying out new recipes, puppies, sunrise/sunsets, walking, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, Cookbooks, "25", The Today Show, Food Network, sea glass, reading a good book, a day at the lake, a good restaurant, going on vacation, exercising, dilly dallying, dark chocolate, Arizona, blueberries, mornings, Utah Mountains, giggles, running....
4 comments:
love the beach pictures.. what a fun tradition the family has. and that shark??? are you kidding me? that is something I would expect a professional sand builder to make,,, ! Your hair is getting so long... cute cute!
love the beach pictures.. what a fun tradition the family has. and that shark??? are you kidding me? that is something I would expect a professional sand builder to make,,, ! Your hair is getting so long... cute cute!
WOW---I am impressed with Nate's art ability, or should I say sand ability. Plus, that octopus is quite a find. The kids look happy.
Wow it looks like you have a lot of time on your hands to go on vacation now that your not Primary President. I love all those pictures and I cant believe Nate built that sand shark! Impressive.
Post a Comment