Addie is two months old. I can't believe it.
She is 10.8 lb (45%), 22 inch long (40%) and her head is 15.50 inch (75%) - she has the big "Green" head. She is smiling all the time and loves Carter.
Live Life - Laugh Often - Love Much
She is 10.8 lb (45%), 22 inch long (40%) and her head is 15.50 inch (75%) - she has the big "Green" head. She is smiling all the time and loves Carter.
3 comments:
ok, now that she is getting older,,, I can see you in her.. I think it's the eyes?? Wow, you have 2 kids.. keep up the blogging and put more pics of that baby girl on!
I am so excited to see her and hold her again. She is a doll, just like her mommy. What cute children!!!!!!
Oh my goodness Cindi, could your kids be any cuter!!!
Post a Comment