Nate has been super busy at work lately, so wanted to do something fun with Carter on Saturday. It actually turned out that Saturday was not going to work out so Nate came home from work Friday and asked Carter if he wanted to go camping. Carter was so excited. They roasted marshmallows around a fire, set up a tent and watched a movie in the tent. Carter loved it and I was even told to go back to bed when I came out to say hi. Too much fun!


Notice the sweat on Nate's head. Nothing like roasting marshmallows in 100+ temperatures. It was Hot!



They spent the night camping in the Tent. Addie and I missed them, but enjoyed our girl time!
3 comments:
How fun! Great memories are being made. Nate, you are a cool dad!
I bet Carter loved it! Tuscanee loves to make tents too. But I doubt she would actually stay in one continuously for more than 5 minutes.
That is a great idea. We haven't taken the girls camping yet, so we may just have to have a camp night in our backyard or something,,, however,, I will probably be just as happy in my comfortable bed...anyways, how fun!
Post a Comment