Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School

So Carter had his first day of Preschool on Aug 16th. He was so excited. I signed him up for 2 days a week from 9-12. I was a little nervous about how he would act with the fact that I would not be with him. He is quite the mama's boy. He is doing great and when I come to pick him up, he never wants to leave. His teacher, Mrs. Dana is awesome and there are 6 boys total. He comes home with the work that he has done, and it is so fun to look at it and talk about what he did at school. He got a new backpack and loves that. His teacher does this out of her house and has a great curriculum and they are going to do some programs and field trips later in the year that should be fun. He is having lots of fun and this is really good for him to be around the other kids and to learn from them and his teacher. To be honest, I am loving it too. I have been so productive during the time he is at school. I love all that I am able to get done. My little guy is growing up!



He always takes time to stop and pick a flower!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

I am smiling---the backpack looks as big as Carter. What an excited boy----The first day of school is always a cool day!!!!!

Grandma H. said...

How fun for Carter to be a pre-school boy. I'm sure he will do just great

Janelle said...

you know what they say about boys who take time to stop and pick flowers...... they turn into Keith Homer!!!!! ha ha... he looks so old and mature.. what a big boy. Kamryn and kaitlyn are loving preschool too!