Friday, October 24, 2008
Need more hours in a day!
Ok so I know that it has been along time since I last posted and a lot has gone on since than, but you are going to have to wait a bit longer. I have a primary program and sharing time to get through on Sunday and then hopefully I can relax for 2 sec to post what we have been up to before it all starts up again. I either need more hours in a day or little munchkins to take longer naps. So dont forget about us, and we will be up and running again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good luck on the program and sharing time. Is it legal to let them watch a "church video" after the program??????
I hope you program went well. That was always one of the more stressful times as primary president. I am sure it was wonderful.
I was actually just saying today I wish I had a couple more hours each day preferably while the kids are at school and Benjamin was napping. His napping doesn't happen to much anymore.
Cindi, just wait until you are the Relief Society President and have more kiddies.
whew! You are probably so happy to be done with the presentation! I think it went really well...I was shocked how well behaved my class was up there haha! Your sharing time was so creative too... you make a great primary president.. way to go!
Post a Comment