Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sigh of Relief

Well I got home from Church last night with a weight lifted off my shoulders and 2 major projects behind me. The primary program went great. The kids did awesome, they did their parts, sang well and were pretty quiet and wiggle-less. The teachers did great on getting their kids to were they needed to go. This was quite an adventure to say the least. I know Nate is probably most excited it is over.

7 comments:

Marilee said...

Glad to hear it was a success. It is always a great feeling when "events" are finished.

Grandma H. said...

Cindi you are training for something even bigger than the Primary program. I think everyone had their programs last Sunday. I remember when your mother was the President and I directed the singing. Those were the days. Marilee is a real organizer and controls those kids perfectly.

Janelle said...

I still can't believe your are the primary president...!!! I would love to see you in action. It's the best feeling in the world when you've been worried about something and it's constantly in your mind, and then it's over. I'm sure I'll be that way when our road show is done.. yikes.

Kristin said...

What a great feeling to have it over and have it gone well.

Sheila said...

Phew! Glad it's over and it went well. Those little kiddies always seem to pull it off! Our program was last Sunday as well. It's a very entertaining meeting--I love watching those little ones say their parts. So cute.

Aimee said...

Yea for Cindi! Now you can relax ... well until the next huge project. You are a great Primrary President. It was fun ot watch you in "action".

Aimee said...

Yea for Cindi! Now you can relax ... well until the next huge project. You are a great Primrary President. It was fun ot watch you in "action".