Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little Swimmer


Grandma Jo got Carter this great little life vest that is actually Coast Guard approved. It helped give Carter great confidence in the pool and he was having so much fun. We were so amazed at what he was doing.






5 comments:

Janelle said...

I've seen that thing... it looks awesome!! Finally they invent something that holds them up and doesn't tip them over. I'm not a big fan of life jackets for floaties..... I just like the wings for my girls, but this new contraption looks really neat...

Mike said...

Looks like fun. We are excited for our pool to open this weekend!

Aimee said...

Good job Carter! Tuscanee can't wait to go swimming soon.

Taylors said...

Please tell me where she got this? Ours tips them over!

Marilee said...

I just bought one for Tuscanee at Wal-Mart. They are back by the fishing area of the store. With the REAL official life jackets, not the flimsy 'tip-over' ones.