Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Painting Fun

I have been so busy lately that I have not been doing many fun activities with Carter, so today we went to the store and got some stuff that we could paint with. I wanted him to get dirty, create and just have fun. He loved it and did not hesitate to dip his fingers in. Nate is going to make fun of me for putting so many of the same pictures in, but they are all so cute.





I went and washed my hands to get more paper, and this is what I came back too.....

When I showed him what he looked like in the mirror, he thought it was so funny!





BATH TIME!!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I LOVE the last picture of Carter. He looks so grown up. Good for you for letting him get "dirty" and not panicking. Hopefully one of these days Tuscanee will like to paint/color.

Marilee said...

What a fun mommy!!!! Carter is enjoying every minute of your painting idea. You are encouraging his talent.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait until Rex is old enough to do fun things with me.

Mike said...

He is the cutest little guy around! He looks like he is having lots of fun. Good for you for not worrying about the mess.

Janelle said...

I think that's so fun! I am excited to move into a house with a backyard/patio so I can set up a little paint station... should be fun!